Having a Xerox machine in the office is one of the most useful and convenient things to have. You can make copies, fax documents, and of course you can print out as many documents as you want. And, you can do all of this very quickly. This is what makes Xerox machines very useful to have. But like with any piece of complicated machinery they need to be cleaned and taken care of on a regular basis. If not, odds are the machine will break down eventually. But worry not, here’s a method you can use to clean your Xerox machine:
- Use a vacuum cleaner to clean out the inside of the the copier as well as the surrounding area; nearby dirt can clog of the inner workings of the machine.
- A long paintbrush can be used clean out the harder to reach areas of the machine as well as brush dirt and dust toward an area where you can clean it up with your vacuum cleaner.
- For toner you are going to need alcohol to clean it off.
- Compressed air can dislodge dirt and dust from the nooks and crannies of the machine.
- Use lubricating oil on the scanner, rails, and other parts of the machine to help make it work smoothly
- Glass cleaner and lint-free cloths should be used to clean the scanning glass